1. CONTRACT FOR SPACE: The receipt by the RILCT of your signed contract, accompanied by a check/credit card payment for the full amount of the exhibit booth fee and other elected fees will constitute a contract for use of the space allocated. In the event of fire, strike, severe inclement weather or any other uncontrollable circumstance which requires cancellation of the exposition by RILCT, RILCT shall refund 50% of the exhibitor’s fee.
2. BOOTH RATES: The exhibitor shall pay RILCT booth rates based upon the fee schedule set forth in "Exhibitor Levels/Sponsorship Opportunities". This fee entitles the EXHIBITOR to the use of the booth for the duration of the exposition, as specifically set forth. Cancellation of booth rental by October 1, 2021 shall result in an 80% refund, cancellation after October 1, 2020 and before November 1, 2021 shall result in a 50% refund, and cancellation after November 1, 2021 shall be without refund to the exhibitor.
3. EXHIBIT SPACE: Each exhibit space measures 8’x 8’ and includes: one (1) six-foot draped table and two (2) chairs; and eight foot (8’) high backdrop; a three foot (3’) side rail; one (1) 7” x 44” identification sign consisting of the company name and booth number. Space does not include electrical connections, dedicated phone lines; special lighting or equipment of any kind, or handling or set-up of EXHIBITOR’s materials. Exhibit space shall be assigned on the basis of RILCT’s receipt of an executed EXHIBITOR CONTRACT and a check for the full amount of contracted exhibit space and any incidentals chosen by the EXHIBITOR. While every effort shall be made to accommodate EXHIBITOR’s desired choice of exhibit space, RILCT reserves the right to assign or reassign space as it may deem to be appropriate.
4. EXHIBITOR SERVICES: Capital Convention Contractors has been selected by the RILCT to serve as your official Service Contractor. Shipping, storage, custom graphics, and furniture and accessories may be ordered through Capital Convention. Capital Convention services may be secured by contacting: 153 Northboro Road, Suite 6 Southborough, MA 01772
5. CROWNE PLAZA SERVICES: Exhibitors which require electrical service or services to be provided by the Crowne Plaza Hotel should make arrangements for such services well in advance of the day of the exposition by contacting: Conference Service Manager Phone: (401) 732-6000 ext. 7957 Fax: (401) 738-4170.
6. INSTALLATION OF EXHIBITS: Installation of exhibits may take place on Thursday, January 27, 202 between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. All exhibits must be completely set up by 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 27, 2022. All costs associated with the installation of exhibits shall be borne by the EXHIBITOR.
7. EXPOSITION HOURS: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., January 27, 2022.
8. DISMANTLING EXHIBITS: Exhibits can not be dismantled before 3:30 p.m. on January 27, 2022. Removal of all exhibits must be completed by 4:30 p.m. on January 27, 2022. RILCT shall not be held liable for any damage to or loss of equipment or exhibit materials left in the exhibit area after this time. Additionally, the EXHIBITOR shall bear any storage and/or other charges incurred for exhibit items left after this time. These times maybe subject to change with notice by RILCT.
9. USE OF SPACE: All exhibit displays, signs, etc. must be confined to the 8’x8’ limits of the exhibit booth. Any company whose exhibit display, signage, etc. is greater than eight feet (8’) wide at any measurement shall be required to rent an additional exhibit space. Exhibit displays shall not be permitted to be placed at any angle which wholly or partially blocks any view of neighboring booth signage. Displays shall not be placed in such a manner as to interfere with other exhibits. Mechanical or sound equipment or other apparatus must be so used and arranged as to avoid conflict with other exhibitors and their patrons. No more than one exhibitor shall occupy an individual exhibit booth. RILCT reserves the right to accept or reject any exhibit and to prohibit and remove any exhibit which in RILCT’s sole discretion, might be deemed to be objectionable or which might detract from the general character of the function. The EXHIBITOR must conform to all regulations of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
10. HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: The Crowne Plaza Hotel has a room block for RILCT exhibitors at a special room rate of (TBD) per night. The room blocks are under the name "Rhode Island League Guestrooms" and the special rate of (TBD) will only be available until December 31, 2021. Check-In time is after 3:00 p.m. and Check-Out time is before 11:00 a.m. Any and all arrangements for hotel accommodations are the sole responsibility of the EXHIBITOR and can be made by contacting either the: Crown Plaza Hotel at the Crossings 801 Greenwich Avenue Warwick, RI 02886 Phone (401) 732-6000.
11. EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION: Registration will be held from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on January 27, 2022 at the convention registration desk in the Grand Foyer at the Crowne Plaza.
12. PROTECTION OF CROWNE PLAZA PROPERTY: Nothing shall be pasted, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or furniture. Exhibitors violating this regulation are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any such damage which they may cause.
13. REGULATION ENFORCEMENT: RILCT, through its Management, shall have full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all regulations contained herein, and the power to make such amendments thereto and such further regulations as shall be considered necessary for the proper conduct of the exhibit. Such decisions shall be binding upon exhibitors. Failure by exhibitors to comply with these or any other regulations or any amendments thereto, may be sufficient cause for RILCT to require the immediate removal of the exhibit or the offending exhibitor, and to retain all fees and rental paid, and RILCT may lease any space so forfeited to another exhibitor. RILCT reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
14. INSURANCE AND LIABILITY: Should the EXHIBITOR desire insurance on its exhibits or personnel, the EXHIBITOR must place the same through their own insurers and at their own expense. RILCT shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the EXHIBITOR, their visitors, or to the EXHIBITOR’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever, prior to, during or subsequent to the period of the exposition. The EXHIBITOR, on the signing of this Agreement, expressly releases RILCT, its officers and employees from, and agrees to indemnify same against, any and all claims for such loss, damage, or injury which may arise from the execution of this agreement.
15. COMPLIANCE WITH IRS RULES: In order to comply with IRS Ruling 75-716 regarding trade shows, it is necessary for all EXHIBITORS to abide by the following clause: “The purpose of the RILCT Convention and Exposition is to provide an educational and informational experience for our delegates. In order to comply with IRS Ruling 75-716, sales may not be made nor, orders executed by exhibitors at any of the conference facilities. This does NOT prohibit selling in the sense of discussing your product or services with delegates; it merely states that the sale cannot be consummated or an order made firm at the conference.”